Hyundai Service Promise
By choosing Hyundai servicing, you’ll also have the reassurance of our Hyundai Service Promise.
On Arrival we will...
- Attend to you promptly
- Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote
- Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up
During the day we will...
- Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle
- Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge
- Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing, about whether they should be replaced immediately, or at which point in the future they should be re-checked
- Only ever replace additional parts with your permission
- Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited mileage warranty*
- Call you to confirm when your car is ready
*Parts fitted during a warranty repair have a warranty duration equal to the remaining period of the vehicle warranty.
On collection we will...
Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work that has been carried out.
Following your visit we will*...
Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer you
Fixed Price Service Plans
The Fixed Price Service Plan is designed to take care of all your scheduled servicing needs over the first three or five years of ownership*, offering an inflation proof and worry free option so you’re free to simply drive your Hyundai. The plans are available for the following:
Petrol and Hybrid
i10, i20, ix20, i30, Tucson, IONIQ Hybrid
|Petrol and Hybrid
||3 year + MOT
||5 year + MOT
i10, i20, ix20, i30, i40, Tucson, Santa Fe
||3 year + MOT
||5 year + MOT
||3 year + MOT
||5 year + MOT
*Price quoted is applicable to vehicles first registered on or after 1st March 2013. Time and mileage restrictions apply. Please ask your dealer for full terms and conditions.
- The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan must be purchased before the vehicle’s first service.
- The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan (3 years/30,000 miles) covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved for the first 3 services.
- The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan (5 years/50,000 miles) covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved for the first 5 services.
- VAT at a rate of 20% is included in the purchase price.
- Servicing conducted under The Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan must be carried out in line with Hyundai Motors UK’s time and mileage recommendations at any participating Hyundai Dealer or Hyundai Authorised Repairer within the UK.
- Service due dates are taken from the First Date of Registration of the vehicle.
Please ask your dealer for a full list of terms and conditions.
Spend a few minutes regularly looking after your Hyundai, and it will give you the best possible performance, fuel economy and safety.
Key things to check are:
Oil, Brake fluid & Windscreen wash
Make sure their levels all sit between the minimum and maximum points, and that you can’t see any leaks.
Tyre pressure & Tyre tread
Check tyres when they’re cold – the correct pressures can be found inside the driver’s door or in your service book.
Don’t forget to inspect tyre tread regularly too. The legal level for tyre tread is 1.6mm, taken at 3 points across three quarters of the width of the tyre. Apart from being dangerous, an illegal bald tyre is liable for a maximum fine of up to £2500 and 3 penalty points per defective tyre.
If you need assistance, please visit your Hyundai dealer who’ll be happy to check for you.
5 Year Warranty
5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty - Pioneering Peace of Mind
From the production line to the showroom and beyond, the passion and belief we have in the quality of our products mean we can offer an aftercare package to match.
In 2002 we were the first car manufacturer to introduce a 5 Year Warranty. Today, we are still the only car manufacturer to offer an unlimited mileage* guarantee for this period, as standard on all of our passenger cars.
Not content with the best warranty in the industry, on the 1st July 2011, we made it better by including 5 Year Roadside Assistance and 5 Years of Annual Vehicle Health Checks, offering you unlimited miles of stress free motoring.
5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty*
A 5 year, manufacturer-backed Unlimited Mileage Warranty, so you can drive with complete peace of mind at all times. In addition, the bodywork is covered by up to 12 years’ Anti-perforation Warranty. Visit our 5 Year Warranty page for more details.
5 Year Roadside Assistance**
24 hour roadside assistance should you ever need it, anywhere in the UK or Channel Islands, with Onward Travel cover included to get you home if your car can’t be fixed at the roadside. Visit our Roadside Assistance page for more details.
5 Years of Annual Vehicle Healthchecks
A free, expert visual inspection by your Hyundai dealer on key areas of your car, to help spot any problems and ensure trouble-free motoring.
*Excludes Light Commercial Vehicles and cars for taxi or private hire usage. For further information please visit our Five Year Warranty page.
Frequently asked questions
Who do I contact for information about my finance?
If your finance is with Black Horse please contact 0844 824 8888.
If your finance is with Santander please contact 0871 200 4150.
If your finance is with Hyundai Motor Finance please contact 0871 522 5745.
I have a question about ordering parts
Please contact Dan or Andy who will be able to answer specific questions, and order parts for you direct.
Do I get roadside assistance with my vehicle
All new Hyundai vehicles come with the 5 Year Triple Care package. This includes Five Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty cover, five years’ roadside assistance and five years of annual vehicle health Checks.
How can I join the MyHyundai owners website?
MyHyundai was launched in 2011 and all new car owners from January 2011 to date are invited to join our owners website. If you haven’t received an invite or you own a Hyundai and would like to join MyHyundai please send your name, address and registration details to email@example.com. We aim to respond to your email within 48hrs, Monday-Friday.
I would like to join MyHyundai but my car was registered before January 2011 (or I brought my car used), how do I join?
Please send your name, address and registration details
We aim to respond to your email within 48hrs, Monday-Friday.
Make an Enquiry